Dr. Ricardo Leoni, II, M.D.
Dr. Leoni has practiced ophthalmology in Lafayette since 1999. He received his bachelor’s degree from the Louisiana State University obtained his Doctor of Medicine from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine. He completed his internal medicine internship and his ophthalmology residency at the Ochsner Medical Foundation in New Orleans.
Prior to beginning his own practice in November 2004, Dr. Leoni practiced general ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery at the Azar Eye Clinic in Lafayette, Louisiana.
He is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the Louisiana State Medical Society and the Lafayette Parish Medical Society.
- Acadiana Laser and Surgery Center, Attending Staff 1999 – present
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette, Consulting Staff 2004 – present
- Lafayette General Medical Center, Attending Staff 1999 – present
- Lafayette General Surgical Hospital, Attending Staff 2004 – present
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital, Consulting Staff 2004 – present
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Attending Staff 1999 – present
- Surgery Center, Attending Staff 1999 – present
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Consulting Staff 2001 – present